Here’s a quick quiz for you. Answer honestly. Do you feel:
* Like you are constantly hiding behind a mask?
* Worried that others will not like you?
* That if you say no, you are a bad person and will be letting everyone down?
* Trapped in a life that does not seem to be your own?
* Like you are always comparing yourself to others, with them on top and you on the bottom?
* As if you’re finding yourself not good enough, no matter how hard you try?
* Afraid that if your boss, colleagues, spouse or children found out X about you, they would never look at you in the same way again?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the likely truth is that you are living a lie. But don’t panic, you are not the only one. It is an easy trap to fall into and can be a deep and difficult one to climb out of. But the effort can be well worth it if the result is a happier, healthier you.Continue reading